Friday, March 28, 2014

Trade with Cubs Cardboard: An A-Gon Variation

I completed my second trade with Kalib over at Cubs Cardboard last week. 

Speaking of Kalib, he is hosting a 2014 Allen and Ginters double box break and spots are only $15.00 each. With the purchase of a spot you get a team of your choice, as well as a random team that was not claimed. Kalib is selling 15 total spots for the break and only has a few more left. Be sure to contact him for more info. 



I was lucky enough to claim this sweet Adrian Gonzalez variation before anyone else had the chance after Kalib posted it on his blog. We swapped some cards and this baby arrived at my doorstep last week. 

I am not planning on going for all the variations in 2014, but when I have the opportunity to snag one I will do just that. I will be on the lookout for the Kershaw variation though. And the Ryu variation. Dammit....looks like I am going for all of the variations. 

Thanks again for the swap Kalib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment