Friday, December 20, 2013

Topps Chrome Rainbow: 5 New Dodger Additions

After declaring my desire to complete the rainbow for every Dodgers player from 2013 Topps Chrome, I went on a mini eBay bender. The first of several packages arrived today and it will take a big chuck out of Orange Parallel needs. 





This leaves me with 6 Orange Parallels left to acquire. The contrast between the Blue and the Orange looks great, though I am not fond of featuring the Giants primary color on a Dodger card. Adding the Orange Kemp puts me at 5 out of 12 of the parallels for him. The hardest and most expensive ones remain in the wild, and I have yet to see one on eBay since the dawn of my quest. I would definitely appreciate a heads up if anybody runs into one. 

I didn't just come away with Orange Parallels with this purchase though, I also picked up this sweet Purple of Dodgers Co-Ace, Zack Greinke. 


I spent seven and a half bucks to get these to my door, a price I'd be happy to pay again. You can't go wrong spending a little over a buck per card shipped, for some beautiful parallels of my boys in blue. I have updated my Topps Chrome Rainbow tab to include these. 





No comments:

Post a Comment