Sunday, December 8, 2013

John Axford Contest Winner And The Point System

To start, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that entered this past week's contest. I had a record number of entries and I have some cool stuff planned for the future. This week's winner is PackAttack210! Below are the results for the Top 4 after 11 randomization's.

There are a few new rule changes I'd also like to announce. My current system has the winner receiving the contest card while everybody else ends up empty handed. After some though I have decided to enact a point system. The point system only applies to the Top 4 "winners". I'll explain the point system based on your position on the Top 4 list below. 

1. Will receive the contest card as well as 4 points.
2. Will receive 3 points
3 Will receive 2 points
4. Will receive 1 point

These points will accumulate between the contests and prizes will be announced. You can redeem your points for contest entries, cards, or other cool things throughout time. The winner may also choose to pass on the contest card in exchange for 4 additional points. I have not created a prize list yet, though you can expect one soon. 

Points will also be given out at my discretion for a variety of things. For example, 10 points will be awarded to the person that can come up with the best name for my so called point system, so fire away.

I will be uploading two contests to the blog this week, though one will be slightly different then the format most of you are used to. That one will be up shortly, the other one will most likely be up tonight.

I have been trying to think of ways to make this blog a little more interactive and this may be a start. I've also wanted to talk a little bit more about the Dodgers and their off-season moves and my thoughts, but I've been swamped with essays and finals. If anybody has ideas on how to improve my blog, please don't hesitate to let me know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment