Sunday, November 24, 2013

Card of the Day: 2013 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Green Refractor


I've been a big fan of Harper since he was called up by the Nationals two years ago. I started to accumulate some of his stuff when I started collecting and have a pretty modest collection. A short time ago I decided to move on from collecting Harper to focus on my favorite Dodger players. I haven't had much luck finding a taker for my Harper collection, but I'm hoping I might find one soon. I don't know too many people in the card collecting world, and I was hoping to maybe spark a trade with a Harper/Nationals collector, but I have not had the fortune of finding any.

Below are my Harper cards. If you'd like information on them I'd be more than willing to provide it.  My eBay is here, or you can contact me by leaving a comment if your interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment